BENEFITS OF CASH+ CALL RECORDING
- Securely review and share conversations where disputes have arose due to information exchanges over the phone.
- Analyze and grade calls in order to train staff in achieving higher level of patient care through effective communications & professionalism.
- Review patient interactions to provide clear and accurate information regarding scheduling, scope of appointments, and validation of adhering to privacy rules regarding who can receive protected health information.
- Meet regulatory compliances such as Medicare Improvements & Providers Act (MIPPA) and the Health Insurance & Portability Accountability Act (HIPPA).
CASH+ Call Recording Pricing
Features / Benefits
- Software Runs as a Service
- Recordings are Easily Accessible
- Client/Server Network Compatible
- Emergency 911 and/or Custom Call Alerts
- No Recordings Collection Alert
- Blackout Feature to Prevent the Recording of Sensitive Information
- Secure Storage and Transmission of all Audio Recordings
- Recordings Can be Saved or Emailed in WAV or MP3 Formats
- Configurable Archiving of Data in Compliance with Regulations and Business Rules
- Control and Report on Who Has Access to Customer Interaction Data
- Enables Compliance with Regulations Such as PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, TSR, TILA, FDCPA, HIPAA, MIPPA
Did You Know?
Our Call Accounting software is included Free with Cash+ Call Recording