BENEFITS OF CASH+ CALL RECORDING
- Ability to review conversations to assess what clients need in order to help implement decisions on a course of action to achieve successful recovery.
- Securely review and share conversations where disputes have arose due to information exchanges over the phone.
- Increase productivity naturally due to agent awareness that new accountability measures are in place.
- Meet regulatory compliances for such requirements such as financial information that must be noted within the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Track and create minimum agent performance goals. Track, grade and analyse agent performance.
Call Recording Pricing
These are the most common configurations for call recording. We do support SIP Trunks and larger installations, so for more information please contact us. Also included in your purchase is one year of our Software Assurance Coverage.
Features / Benefits
- Software Runs as a Service
- Recordings are Easily Accessible
- Client/Server Network Compatible
- Emergency 911 and/or Custom Call Alerts
- No Recordings Collection Alert
- Blackout Feature to Prevent the Recording of Sensitive Information
- Secure Storage and Transmission of all Audio Recordings
- Recordings Can be Saved or Emailed in WAV or MP3 Formats
- Configurable Archiving of Data in Compliance with Regulations and Business Rules
- Control and Report on Who Has Access to Customer Interaction Data
- Enables Compliance with Regulations Such as PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, TSR, TILA, FDCPA, HIPAA,
Did You Know?
Our Call Accounting software is included Free with Cash+ Call Recording