BENEFITS OF CASH+ CALL RECORDING
- Enhance customer service and increase revenue by monitoring calls to provide training to sales agents.
- Call Recording can allow for easy verification of prices, volumes, delivery dates and to confirm order.
- Increase productivity naturally due to agent awareness that new accountability measures are in place.
- Meet regulatory compliances for such requirements as Do Not Call Lists in accordance with the TSR (Telemarketing Sales Rule).
- Track and create minimum agent performance goals. Track, grade and analyse agent performance.
CASH+ Call Recording Pricing
These are the most common configurations for call recording. We do support SIP Trunks and larger installations, so for more information please contact us. Also included in your purchase is one year of our Software Assurance Coverage.
Features / Benefits
- Software Runs as a Service
- Recordings are Easily Accessible
- Client/Server Network Compatible
- Emergency 911 and/or Custom Call Alerts
- No Recordings Collection Alert
- Blackout Feature to Prevent the Recording of Sensitive Information
- Secure Storage and Transmission of all Audio Recordings
- Recordings Can be Saved or Emailed in WAV or MP3 Formats
- Configurable Archiving of Data in Compliance with Regulations and Business Rules
- Control and Report on Who Has Access to Customer Interaction Data
- Enables Compliance with Regulations Such as PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, TSR, TILA, FDCPA, HIPAA, MIPPA
Requirements (Single / Multi Site Specs)
Did You Know?
Our CASH+ Call Recording includes the CASH+ Call Accounting for free!