WHY CASH +
Call Recording has become standard in the insurance industry as many organizations need to comply with regulatory requirements. The CASH+ software further helps to boost productivity while providing other benefits such as dispute resolution and agent performance reviews.
CASH+ Call Recording Pricing
These are the most common configurations for call recording. We do support SIP Trunks and larger installations, so for more information please contact us. Also included in your purchase is one year of our Software Assurance Coverage.
Features / Benefits
- Software Runs as a Service
- Recordings are Easily Accessible
- Client/Server Network Compatible
- Emergency 911 and/or Custom Call Alerts
- No Recordings Collection Alert
- Blackout Feature to Prevent the Recording of Sensitive Information
- Secure Storage and Transmission of all Audio Recordings
- Recordings Can be Saved or Emailed in WAV or MP3 Formats
- Configurable Archiving of Data in Compliance with Regulations and Business Rules
- Control and Report on Who Has Access to Customer Interaction Data
- Enables Compliance with Regulations Such as PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, TSR, TILA, FDCPA, HIPAA, MIPPA
Requirements (Single / Multi Site Specs)
Did You Know?
Our CASH+ Call Recording includes the CASH+ Call Accounting for free!