BENEFITS OF CASH+ HANSEN CALL RECORDING
- Monitor the quality of calls to ensure that sales agents are effectively handling sales inquiries.
- Analyze and grade calls in order to train and improve agents closing success.
- Review how sales agents handle customer objections and their closing techniques.
- Review disputes or honor verbal offerings, purchase contracts, discount programs and financing details.
- Meet regulatory compliances such as Telemarketing Compliance standards (TSR) regarding sales staff participating in making daily marketing telephone calls.
- Review service desk customer interactions such as providing clear and accurate information regarding parts availability, scheduling and warranty details.
CASH+ HANSEN CALL RECORDING PRICING
These are the most common configurations for call recording. We do support SIP Trunks and larger installations, so for more information please contact us. Also included in your purchase is one year of our Software Assurance Coverage.
Features / Benefits
- Software Runs as a Service
- Recordings are Easily Accessible
- Client/Server Network Compatible
- Emergency 911 and/or Custom Call Alerts
- No Recordings Collection Alert
- Blackout Feature to Prevent the Recording of Sensitive Information
- Secure Storage and Transmission of all Audio Recordings
- Recordings Can be Saved or Emailed in WAV or MP3 Formats
- Configurable Archiving of Data in Compliance with Regulations and Business Rules
- Control and Report on Who Has Access to Customer Interaction Data
- Enables Compliance with Regulations Such as PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, TSR, TILA, FDCPA, HIPAA, MIPPA
Requirements (Single / Multi Site Specs)
Did You Know?
Our CASH+ Hansen Call Recording includes the CASH+ Hansen Call Reports for free!